This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

My Goofy Transcript of "The Animation"
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#1

All right, this one was probably a bit of a time waster for me, but here's the whole script of Inyouchuu The Animation, with a few comments from myself tossed into it!

I wrote up about 3/4 of this a few months ago when working on my fanfic that built off of this as a base. Needed a reference for actions and dialogue that I could safely view anywhere I wanted to write, so rather than look at the actual OVA in places I shouldn't, I just watched through it at home and transcribed it. Mostly.

Well, now I finished it with the last 1/4 of the show, just to call it done! Hopefully somebody will find this entertaining... and/or perhaps be a reminder of your favorite scenes.

And I'm sorry in advance if you can never see a few of these scenes the same way again after my comments LOL


.txt   ita transcript.txt (Size: 35.4 KB / Downloads: 17)
03-15-2026, 06:13 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#2

Interesting, I skimmed it, it was fun, I really appreciate the Star Trek gag.

03-15-2026, 11:58 PM
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools