This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Why and what we love about the Inyouchuu girls!
Pages:
1 2
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#1

I love our early Wiki entry on Mikoto so far:

https://inyouchuuverse.net/wiki/index.php/Mikoto_Shiratori

Quote:Mikoto Shiratori is the face of Inyouchuu itself and easily one of its most popular characters. She is generally bright and cheerful, though she has heavy tsundere tendencies and becomes more territorial as time goes on due to a romantic rivalry with Sui Kayama. Inyouchuu superfan EchelonV often describes her as being his wife.

Her given name is spelled 深琴, with 深 meaning "deep" or "profound" and 琴 referring to a koto or harp but alternately representing harmony or resonance. Her family name, Shiratori (白鳥), means "white bird" and is specifically the Japanese term for a swan and thus the implications of beauty and grace.

Hah. Well what is there to say. 

Mikoto has a bubbly personality and is a fighter, yet she's human and flawed too in holding in her emotions too much. Her fun and adventurous attitude while working off the other characters makes her immediately engaging to me and a joy to be around. And when it comes to the sex content, she still puts up a fight, reluctance, and isn't the easiest to break. I like the struggle (Sui can't say "no" in comparison haha), so it's even more methodical breaking down Mikoto. Her goofy on and off feelings for Yamato are charming. She's a goofball herself so they're a good pair. She'd be such a good friend to have I'm sure. For the main heroine and my wife, she covers a very balance ground. 

Body wise... where to even begin. Perfect. Sui describing her as "idol" like is so apt. Mikoto is like some rare blessed unobtainable type. Fit yet petite and youthfully graceful, womanly where needed, the contrast between her big blue eyes and cute earrings to match with her bright red hair is perfect. I always love ponytails and the cute bows, her various hair lengths are fun to see throughout. I've always been a legs guy and well, she probably cemented a mild preference I have for white stockings rather than black or other lace/leather colors. 

Safe to say Mikoto developed very healthily. She has a huge rack that doesn't impede her tight body too much and while her buddy Sui or some of the older characters might have even heftier chests, Mikoto's silver dollar areolas are sublime... like my favorite candy in the world. lol

Design wise, I like her in Shoku a lot with the cute casual wear, and the Shin design is great too. I do like her newer Shuu/Wai era casual outfit a lot and it's fun to have so many variations of the sprite with different hair styles, or the bow out. Though the look is similar to Shin's, which I still think is better and cuter.

But if I had to pick a perfect one, the summer smaller schoolgirl outfit of Kyou/Goku's era and her perky stance is still my top favorite look for her. An absolute feast on the eyes... it is no wonder inhuman demons immediately think to impregnate her. She is the perfect female human.

What's better? No clothes of course...

Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

It's rare but fun to see her completely naked without the stockings, or even hair bow in some scenes. I'm not a foot fetish goon but I'd love to see her feet more, it's so rare haha. Cute when they show up though... every inch of Mikoto is perfection.

Goofy drooling aside, all these years later it just still blows my mind such a cute and charming looking anime girl is the avatar of one of the craziest nukige series out there.  Tongue I am blessed to see Mikoto naked so much, in so many insane ways and situations. 

I'll get back to the rest. I love them all!  Shy

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-17-2026, 06:05 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#2

Might be a new amazing discovery tonight. Not sure I've ever seen this Rinko pic in full and this high resolution. Right click and open in a new tab for the full version.

Heart
[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-14-2026, 11:20 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#3

Adorable!

04-15-2026, 05:34 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#4

Hubba hubba

04-15-2026, 02:08 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#5

【NotImportant】in post ID #701
Hubba hubba

It's almost like you're a fan of her or something!

04-15-2026, 06:12 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#6

Me just basking in the thought of knowing exactly how she looks naked from head to toe... Angel

Her face alone turns me on though. Aojiru's girls are just perfect.  Heart Tongue

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-15-2026, 06:24 PM
Larvae: 3
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Jul 2026
【Lord_Yamato】
Demonic Entity
#7

Mikoto easily as she is cool as she is hot. I love the double sides of characters tbh.

08-15-2026, 02:01 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#8

Hot, cool, and cute. What better combination could a character be?

I do love all these characters, though. I think the fact that they're so interesting in lore and personality, despite their actual purpose and why they were created in the first place, is what makes this series so dang interesting and not just "that weird random thing we found hot."

08-15-2026, 02:14 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#9

My anime family.  Heart Takeru-chichi

Cervix-deep level love indeed.
(had to... LOL)

For real though it is always what I say about this series and my love for it. It's the hottest thing ever created for me but even beyond lust, the cute charm and lovable characters is part of that perfect recipe.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-15-2026, 06:27 PM
Larvae: 3
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Jul 2026
【Lord_Yamato】
Demonic Entity
#10

Who actually created her sword for insterests sake? Was it a family
heirloom passed down to her or something?


【EchelonV】in post ID #61
[attachment=32]

Fuck that sprite is clean. Did you get these shots from the game itself or

08-16-2026, 04:42 AM
Pages:
1 2
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools