Here you go!
There have even been modern sequels and reimaginings of this absurd video.
Here you go!
There have even been modern sequels and reimaginings of this absurd video.
That's pretty cool, https://youtube.com/shorts/tjBZ0PZOEJU?si=xdPio3_Kr89Tojz7 here's some more Mario
I just watched the Turbo video, damn. He plays it so straight I had to wonder for a moment it was real of a sketch/gag. Though I am the type who likes to be fooled sometimes.
https://youtube.com/shorts/5RL11l_43x0?si=PAy6BjnSYXAlZYv3 Here's a pizza video all about adding booze.
I swear I tried doing a weird thing like that once (might have been pop or something though)?
Have the pizza chef taken care of!
https://youtu.be/CZiWJPNJrSQ?si=JFDjp1lfwDofgDXa This channel fascinates me. Back in my youth it was come practice to make animated series out of movies, even r-rated ones. All of these openings are fake, but if I didn't already know they were fake, I would believe that they're real. That's how much they've captured the style of the time.
They did an amazing job on that actually.
Now I'm morbidly curious to see what "Inyouchuu: The Animated Cartoon" could have been lmao
https://youtube.com/shorts/9HkDBicgX8Y?si=F2apBoFuZccz7Pre Here's another pizza video celebrating a brand new Mortal Kombat movie.