https://youtu.be/Pl092whRLlI?si=mZ4QXAPgSOdN6NQ2 Here's a history lesson about the Jaws franchise.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Haha, that's awesome!
I'll have to go back and check your previous one in a bit when I'm not busy and/or exhausted!
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtube.com/shorts/SZjoqdUkRyY?si=kReUfSNNVkKUhzqK This is a horse themed Vtuber trying and failing to be a degenerate.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Hahaha, LOOK AT MY ANKLES!!!
Also, because I promised to check out the earlier stuff... "RIP Brewstewfilms - knew his way around a sobriety test" pffff
Click to Toggle Spoiler
Uhhh, trying to catch fake animals under the influence!
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/-s4AD1XGQ08?si=zaNevJDEJksWGbko Here's a fake PSA all about a Star Trek trope.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Haha, that was a good one.
Now I'm picturing that silver-haired girl from the gym storage room in a red Starfleet shirt. Pretty much the same story purpose!
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/Nks7C8JzyeA?si=8JKU9XO9ZUrwWCIV Here's a classic Monty Python sketch.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Awesome. I remember seeing that one ages ago and laughing so hard.
"This demonstrates the value of not being seen!"
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)