This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Well, one week from now I'll be packing up for MGC. It is so weird how plans are always in the distant future until suddenly they're not!
I'll be sure to share pics and cool stuff here. And I'll definitely let you guys know if I accidentally create any new Aojiru fans.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Yep, got that right - especially if you're like me and guilty of procrastinating a lot. But we'll make it work as always!
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
All right, screw it, new attachment size limit for images is now doubled to 4MB. I wanna post convention pics but my phone has a minimum photo size.
Enjoy the heightened limits!
Tomorrow we disembark on our journey. Very excited for three days of arcade and pop culture fun, if still the usual amount of nervous and stressed because it's still traveling which I still inherently dislike!
We're cosplaying Mikoto and Yamato for Saturday, Aubrey and Basil from OMORI for most of Sunday, and for when it gets cooler and show teardown starts, I also threw together that closet cosplay of Momoko. Because why not.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)