This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Video Games
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 … 10
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#31

I'm a huge Nioh fan... but was a bit disappointed by Stranger of Paradise. I dunno. It's not bad, but yeah. Killer OST though!

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-18-2026, 06:14 PM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#32

I downloaded the Marvel Collection. I touched the floor in Silver Surfer. I can't make it past the first screen of Arcade's Revenge.

03-27-2026, 04:54 PM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#33

https://youtu.be/3VvzKSZnvJc?si=QhL6iYqOjfs5FAH4
YouTube
KOEI TECMO AMERICA
BLUE REFLECTION Quartet - Announcement Trailer
Image
I am so excited for this announcement. I always meant to get into the series but just never had the chance. The release is the 2 games original version and remasters with new characters/gameplay for them. It's so cool.

03-29-2026, 11:40 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#34

Kawaii. I wonder what the combat is like?

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-29-2026, 01:10 PM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#35

I think it's a JRPG.

03-29-2026, 02:02 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#36

I've been playing Raidou Remastered and it's really good.

And as always, I feel like the SMT world has so much Inyouchuu-like potential for hentai material lol. There's always horny demons in this and some suggestive gags.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-18-2026, 10:11 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#37

Sweet, what is Raidou?

04-18-2026, 11:57 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#38

https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/2288350/

SMT with Tales-like real time combat. It was on the PS2 originally.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-18-2026, 02:54 PM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#39

I see, thank you.

04-18-2026, 02:58 PM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#40

https://youtu.be/pt7SkhWQoFo This video is amazing. It's very funny, put also informative.

04-22-2026, 11:48 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 … 10
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools