Haha, the rivalry!
I suspect it may be in the best interests of myself and my local community to not allow Nexy or Biscuit behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
I'll tell them you said that!
Nexy is short for Nexus, the name assigned to our black void kitty from the animal shelter. And Biscuit got her name when she greeted me at the same place by kneading little biscuits into my lap.
They have both showed up in my videos a couple times, and Nexy was the one who I joked was too young to play Inyouchuu during my admittedly-very-low-budget Let's Play.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Here's a Game Show about Game of Thrones: https://youtu.be/ME1ezSWjTFo?si=0w24QLnoBoF1bEyn
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Kind of funny where that goes!
I like to think I at least know more real-life lore than Inyouchuu lore, but who knows...
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/xpOlSFRQqck?si=TvzqSjTq1lVFVcxC}{%|| This for today being the tax deadline. I always liked this scene as a kid, but this growing up I learned how funny it really is.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Oh, that was a good one. Those little jokes they threw in there hit so well!
And yes, I too got my taxes done months ago!
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/y7FlyhsmsZw?si=GOpkpwIoqui3Cmxd Here's an SNL sketch about an old book series I used to read as a kid.
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)