This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Can't stop thinking now about slightly adapting that new layout to resemble the UI of the game. I think I'll mess with it when I have time and see if it looks good in practice.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
I will snap one and/or upload a test page as soon as I put it together! Definitely got a little excited yesterday over it though. It'd fit our theme perfectly.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Took a few minutes to play with some CSS. I managed to do cat ears on a button shape (will share later) but I'd have to say it's looking a bit lacking. SVG would probably be the way to go on some of those elements if I were to do that style. Will have to play with it more.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Nyaa~
Sumire is adorable. I still gotta play the OG Inyouchuu and/or Hanamaru, but I've got a few theories about her that I suspect will hold up well.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Had a few minutes. Tried something. Possibly the beginning of something great, even if it's currently a rough idea just for style testing...
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Holy crap, the full post composer window is absolutely freaking broken on mobile, regardless of whether you're on the old theme or blue-dark.
That's going to be one of my priorities. Need to work more CSS magic on that.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Well, apparently the "Are you 18+" warning expires after a while?
I'll have to fix that too. I think I'm going to change the way that works, I think it's blocking search engines and keeping us stuck at like page 4 of web search results...
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)