This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

English translated novels
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#1

Several novels were translated by Light Novel Translations:
(each "Volume" is another book)

Link

I still haven't dived into these yet myself actually and didn't even know until now that they updated this with ones for Shoku, Etsu, and Kyou! Interesting. I'm not sure how accurate or much they pull from the main games.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-17-2026, 07:16 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#2

I swear I remember, ages ago, an Inyouchuu story that was... maybe a super early concept? In which Mikoto is described as having black hair. I haven't found it again since though, so I can't confirm or deny. Would be an interesting idea to draw, maybe she'd be some sort of dark parallel universe version of herself.

02-17-2026, 09:03 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#3

Mikoto Black, literally (thinking DB Super here) haha.

Once the wiki is running a bit more, I think an "interviews" section would be good for the one or two I have. The Goku artbook one being a real treasure, but I'd love to put it up finally here on the wiki sometime. I know Hayami is the real father/creator of Mikoto and company, did the draft designs, their personalities, etc. Maybe it's one of these artbooks that did have some concept designs of her looking different, or that's another character haha. It does weirdly sound familiar to me...

I know Ouka had some various different hair design ideas.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-17-2026, 10:13 PM
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#4

oh darn, when i go to the link it says page not found. did it get removed? any chance you have another link or have the files backed up somewhere? i didn't even know there were Inyouchuu light novels, would love to read them sometime. Also those alternate hairstyles for Ouka are cute!

04-15-2026, 08:02 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#5

Updated link! Wonder why they moved it or something.

I've been meaning to download it all sometime haha.

@Ellie: Looks like a URL limit was making the url have "..." and actually messed up the link. Not sure if you can change that?

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-15-2026, 09:13 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#6

All right, for those who may have missed it on the funhouse chat, one of us happened to cause a parsing conflict when this halfwitted individual implemented Markdown support on this forum, and that's what broke a bunch of links.

Anyway, I broke it so I fixed it. Shouldn't have any more trouble with "..." links now.

Also yeah, those early Ouka designs are adorbs.

04-15-2026, 06:45 PM
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools