This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Movies
Pages: « Previous
1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 12
Next »
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#51

Ok, Flash Gordon was pretty good Big Grin

03-30-2026, 03:15 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#52

High Five! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

03-30-2026, 11:47 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#53

I just reached watched Star Trek Six the Undiscovered Country. It was the first Star Trek movie I saw in theaters. I loved it as a kid. I see how good and deep it is seeing it as an adult. Though even as a kid I still understood how beautiful it is to call the future "The Undiscovered Country".

04-04-2026, 09:40 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#54

Undiscovered Country is my favorite of the classic Trek movies, perfect send-off and I liked what it did with Kirk. Saw people on twitter talking about the "Let them die" scene the other day and remembered that I have to finish DS9.

Also, studying Shakespeare in college is really making me appreciate older trek Big Grin


Have yet to watch the abrams movies and nemesis btw
04-05-2026, 12:52 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#55

That is awesome!

04-05-2026, 10:56 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#56

I need to go through TOS, then I'll watch all the OG movies someday.

DS9 was slow in the early seasons for me but then it really hits a stride and never lets up. Love that series.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-05-2026, 06:03 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#57

Yeah I was actually watching the first season of DS9 when it was new, like original broadcast. But I just never quite clicked with it the way I did TNG. I keep meaning to check it out more in depth. Maybe if HBOMAX and Paramount+ merge so I can watch it without ads.


I did see Super Mario Galaxy today. It's fun as a movie for children with a lot of Mario stuff. It has a lot of great action set pieces and GORGEOUS animation. But it is more a bunch of set pieces than a story. I definitely it's a step down from the last movie. Though it's definitely worth seeing in theaters for how good it looks.
04-05-2026, 11:08 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#58

It looked good from the trailer, Illumination can do good work when they try lol. Sounds like fun, might see it next week if I have a buddy. Don't really want to watch it alone haha.

04-06-2026, 03:36 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#59

(04-05-2026, 11:08 PM)TamazingRandom Wrote: Yeah I was actually watching the first season of DS9 when it was new, like original broadcast. But I just never quite clicked with it the way I did TNG. I keep meaning to check it out more in depth. Maybe if HBOMAX and Paramount+ merge so I can watch it without ads.

I did see Super Mario Galaxy today. It's fun as a movie for children with a lot of Mario stuff. It has a lot of great action set pieces and GORGEOUS animation. But it is more a bunch of set pieces than a story. I definitely it's a step down from the last movie. Though it's definitely worth seeing in theaters for how good it looks.
TNG has amazing remasters now, it looks so good still.
A shame DS9 remasters got cancelled, but it still looks good. The "combat" in TNG is pretty silly, but the action and all that looks a lot better in DS9.

Definitely stick with DS9 if you can. Slow first few seasons, but it get so good. I love how most of the crew in this one are aliens.

I hear Voyager is kind of iffy, but I want to give it a shot. Then maybe Enterprise. The new ones just look bad to me. lol

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-06-2026, 01:03 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#60

Speaking of remasters, I was told (anecdotally, don't have a source here) that the remasters of ToS were so high quality that you can see the duct tape holding parts of the original set together, along with technical-looking tags on conduits labeled "GNDN" which actually stood for "goes nowhere, does nothing."

04-06-2026, 01:06 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 12
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools