This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Gonna contribute one of my own today!
Ended up laughing pretty hard at some of these jokes. Definitely reminds me how I wanted to do something like this for another animated thing that some of us may know pretty well.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Oooo, that looks funny. I need to check it out. This my contribution for the morning, a news report about if AI could kill you: https://youtu.be/cYTMjwZzzxg?si=tObpkj_VieS3jurR
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
"Robots with boobs?"
"Probably not."
"&#$@!"
Laughed so hard at "Isn't a sane level of caution very un-American?"
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
The Marvel Maximum collection should launch today. Here's a breakdown of one of the many games included. I figured it was the funniest video about the collection: https://youtu.be/gvnRBywkUZ0?si=zqMcFQ_5d266Ku6H
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
I don't usually swear but if I'm gonna make a joke that quotes that guy, I'm gonna have to.
This game SUCKS! It's like being fucking deepthroated by a giant larva every goddamn boss fight. Not to mention the controls handle like your joysticks are drenched in tentacle semen. I'd rather get fucked by a bull then ever have to play this shitty game ever again!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)
