This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Good Morning
Pages: « Previous
1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 47
Next »
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#51

Hahaha, that ending though!

03-22-2026, 02:03 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#52

https://youtu.be/9tzvvkJoBL4?si=2DeNCJbDHrX9fkUE

03-22-2026, 11:38 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#53

Pffff, that was a good one.
~Eel-lie

03-23-2026, 07:09 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#54

I really need to add a parser that turns YouTube links into embeds.
Anyway, this isn't morning, but I'll probably forget to post this in the morning, so have a silly. Not sure if everyone will get these jokes but I definitely laughed.

03-23-2026, 10:17 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#56

Yeah I haven't really clicked any of these links without context. Tongue

The embeds are nicer to see.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-24-2026, 12:11 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#57

Embeds would be nice, but I don't want to burden Ellie. I could start including some more information with my posts.

03-24-2026, 02:56 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#58

"Both is good!"

A bit of context and/or your own thoughts can go a long way in making a post interesting. But still, auto-embed would be a beautiful thing to have on the site (and I've even looked into options that minimize the outside scripts and resources it drags over unless you choose to watch).

03-24-2026, 02:59 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#59

Got it,

03-24-2026, 03:13 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#60

https://youtu.be/-Mf2SkY7HGE?si=n7IsmF7tFqttsp7d This is a humorous review of the first episode of Macross Plus. It's a very old anime. How old? The concept of a virtual pop idol was considered fantastical science fiction. Like the director admitted in an interview for the anniversary that he wasn't sure if audiences would accept the idea, or if it was too weird.

03-25-2026, 12:06 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 47
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools