This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
General fanfic writing thread!
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
More and more I'm coming up with new ideas for my potential Takeru x Mikoto story... I've tried to setup it up like three times now. lol
It'll channel some creative futa-like ideas that I don't indulge in much, but I had a major eureka moment with an RP a few months back that I think will be a lot of fun. Maybe can put myself in Takeru's position a bit. Let's say, some ideas with like "bio armor" pieces that take control of Takeru to do things...
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
The great thing about Inyouchuu as a base is there's just so much you can make up and still fit in canon.
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
I sense a new AO3 post coming soon.
(And probably a lot of readers "coming" soon too)
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
Post Tools
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
