This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Movies
Pages: « Previous
1 … 8 9 10 11 12
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs

Wrath of Khan was excellent as expected. Smile
The Motion Picture is still weird story wise, but I enjoyed it a lot more this time around knowing the characters well.

I did finish TOS. I liked S2 the most, and S3 was sadly pretty weak. Could tell the budget fell through, some good writers probably left, etc. The episode with the city in the sky was really good, and maybe another one or two.

Along the movies now though, I'm watching the 1973 Animated Series and really enjoying it. Kind of makes me wish TNG got an animated spinoff like this too. It's great that it's the original voices.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
10-02-2026, 08:58 AM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member

Trying to decide between seeing Resident Evil and Forgotten Island next week

Mostly because Forgotten Island is becoming a box office bomb, so it's got maybe 2 weeks before it effectively vanishes from theatres.

10-03-2026, 11:40 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

Strange about it failing, @MineRat saw it and thought it was great!

10-03-2026, 11:43 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Sweet, you're going through Trek EchelonV? We have got to talk about it some time. Season 3 of TOS fell apart because series almost csanceled after season 2. Then when they resurrected it for one more Gene Roddenberry wanted the 8 PM time slot and threatened to quit if didn't get it. The network called his bluff and he quit. This put a new producer in charge and meant production got a late start. That's why we got "And the Children Shall Lead Us" (the producer picked a script that could put his kid and his best friend in it) and "Spock's Brain" (pick a script any script production should have started 2 weeks ago)!

10-04-2026, 12:18 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs

I kind of liked Spock's Brain LOL. But yeah the classic time slot issue back then, guess it makes sense.

I'm going through the movies now and liking them overall. Some ups and downs, but I think I've seen far worse Trek movies already (Nemesis comes to mind, ugh).

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
10-04-2026, 05:18 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Spock's Brain is fun. I figure our server would enjoy the "givers of pain and delight". Plus Lenard Nimoy loved the ep because he didn't have to do much but still got paid full wages. I liked Nemesis when it was new. But I can't help but wonder how it holds up.

10-04-2026, 07:20 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 8 9 10 11 12
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools