This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Merchandise! [NSFW]
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next »
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#41

Purchase confirmed! Next two weeks are gonna be hell for my patience lol

09-13-2026, 12:19 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#42

Congrats. What shipping did you go with?

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
09-13-2026, 02:18 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#43

Since I went ahead with zenmarket, I gotta wait until they actually recieve the package before dealing with shipping. At least I think so? Last time I used them was a year ago

09-14-2026, 01:08 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#44

@NotImportant: The DLSite version of Sandoku Rei has some bonus items, including a big PDF image of the scroll you originally wanted. Smile

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
09-24-2026, 07:21 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#45

Oh well Sad


My package ships "soon" haha. I picked EMS for shipping, so I'm expecting it maybe second week of October?
09-25-2026, 08:10 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#46

EMS was always great and speedy for me, but who knows this year... I saw shipping prices are going up even more now. Maybe you got your order in right before... x_x.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
09-26-2026, 10:21 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#47

Welp, it came in today! Pictures coming tomorrow since the family is home Sad
Didn't realize that I bought EVERYTHING eerything. Came with both Sandoku titles, the audio dramas (Mikoto and Kurusu), an acylic stand, and two tapestries! Makes sense why it was so expensive now...

my only problem is that the games were not physical, just codes for dl copies :/

09-30-2026, 09:01 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#48

【NotImportant】in post ID #2040
the games were not physical, just codes for dl copies

That part sucks, but other than that, congrats on your haul!

09-30-2026, 10:01 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#49

The last Inyouchuu collection had both physical and digital codes. Wonder what's been physical since...

That is awesome though, looking forward to the pics! Didn't realize they had some acrylics.

I still had to go through loop holes to buy the game on DLsite. Had to use my CC (debit wouldn't take) and buy ForBooks points, then load that up on DLSite. Ugh lol.

I do have one wall of my room somewhat done. Tongue But still not sure about this setup and placement of things. Back to breeding with my girls though... ^_^

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
10-01-2026, 09:30 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#50

Here are the photos as promised. I need to get my own place, because these are amazing and deserve to be properly displayed! My apologies for the image size, but I am too stupid to shrink them.

[Image: HTlHwi1boAE2PS6?format=jpg&name=large][Image: HTlOiBAagAAmft7?format=jpg&name=4096x4096][Image: HTlHwi1bYAAOyG0?format=jpg&name=large][Image: HTlOlW8aYAAjcAE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096][Image: HTlHwjAbMAACfQY?format=jpg&name=large]
10-01-2026, 07:25 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools