Here’s something to celebrate Zelda direct, another double header https://youtube.com/shorts/8_gi_QjrYwI?si=bRF0TaRQcWplKBtY https://youtu.be/12UIJycdQQw?si=yI7qBaT2-hKkaYkW
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/lB9847hPz7I?si=v53oYuUi_OK2M_39 I know it's early but I want to celebrate Street Fighter since we're so close to the new movie.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
My freaking face when I opened the video and immediately saw M. Bison.
That sounds weird, but it's because I literally had that name (and his intro in one of the games) STUCK in my head early this morning, and now I sign on here to see a reference to him.
No joke... this happens a LOT. VERY often I randomly think of things and then somebody mentions that same weirdly specific thing later in the day. And often rare or obscure things too.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Money can’t buy happiness, but it won’t stop Ben Affleck from trying, https://youtu.be/OYlxbEY9RIs?si=yD5tZbUgXRvdRwxn
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Ever wonder how much it sucks to be John Hammond’s lawyer? https://youtu.be/EV4sfZujTNU?si=DULL4pbLlgDH1aM7
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Here’s rock version of a cartoon that started as a fruit snack. https://youtu.be/ODHFmPz-BCk?si=9Y_wmhgVyKjg-aHb
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Here’s an advertisement for an upcoming documentary about a the Swedish chef https://youtu.be/JB87RQ2-0L4?si=v2jIZ58N6M91Ofjt
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
"But it all came crashing down when he tried to eat Big Bird for Christmas!"
And my own contribution for today! Got this phrase stuck in my head for a moment and decided I had to go dig up the YouTube Poop classic that made it happen.
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)