This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Good Morning
Pages: « Previous
1 … 41 42 43 44 45 … 47
Next »
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Here’s something to celebrate Zelda direct, another double header https://youtube.com/shorts/8_gi_QjrYwI?si=bRF0TaRQcWplKBtY https://youtu.be/12UIJycdQQw?si=yI7qBaT2-hKkaYkW

09-08-2026, 11:32 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/lB9847hPz7I?si=v53oYuUi_OK2M_39 I know it's early but I want to celebrate Street Fighter since we're so close to the new movie.

09-10-2026, 12:02 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

My freaking face when I opened the video and immediately saw M. Bison.
That sounds weird, but it's because I literally had that name (and his intro in one of the games) STUCK in my head early this morning, and now I sign on here to see a reference to him.

No joke... this happens a LOT. VERY often I randomly think of things and then somebody mentions that same weirdly specific thing later in the day. And often rare or obscure things too.

09-10-2026, 07:01 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Crazy

09-10-2026, 08:30 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Money can’t buy happiness, but it won’t stop Ben Affleck from trying, https://youtu.be/OYlxbEY9RIs?si=yD5tZbUgXRvdRwxn

09-10-2026, 11:26 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Ever wonder how much it sucks to be John Hammond’s lawyer? https://youtu.be/EV4sfZujTNU?si=DULL4pbLlgDH1aM7

09-11-2026, 11:59 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Here’s rock version of a cartoon that started as a fruit snack. https://youtu.be/ODHFmPz-BCk?si=9Y_wmhgVyKjg-aHb

09-12-2026, 11:09 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

I was not expecting such a catchy song to arise out of chewy candies!

09-13-2026, 09:16 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Here’s an advertisement for an upcoming documentary about a the Swedish chef https://youtu.be/JB87RQ2-0L4?si=v2jIZ58N6M91Ofjt

09-13-2026, 11:47 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

"But it all came crashing down when he tried to eat Big Bird for Christmas!"

And my own contribution for today! Got this phrase stuck in my head for a moment and decided I had to go dig up the YouTube Poop classic that made it happen.

09-14-2026, 07:07 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 41 42 43 44 45 … 47
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools