This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Video Games
Pages: « Previous
1 … 6 7 8 9 10
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#91

【Suiisbestgirl】in post ID #1897
More megaman dual override footage was shown, and we got a look at the first robot master!  [attachment=455]

oooh i need to see X9! been wanting that ever since seeing X8s ending. I do think X5-8 are a lot weaker then X1-4(well outside of personally me liking X5 and 6 more than X3, but X7 was terrible and 8 was... alright-ish) 12 definitely looks better then 11! If i had to guess, they probably wanted 11 to look closer to how 12 looks but didn't have the time/resources back then. the animations and whatnot all look a lot nicer. I think in general the classic series is much more consistently good then the X series, but id love to see what a new megaman x game could look like and im sure they could make a better new megaman X game then X8 by simply having better levels that don't feel as gimmicky as X8s.

Battle network and Starforce are really fun! I would say Starforce 1 and 3 actually have some decent writing with the characters and story, Geo is quite different from the usual megaman protagonist. the battle network games are fun too, although the BN legacy collection is sadly missing some great quality of life features that the starforce collection has since it came out after it and they had time to do more with it. Being able to run faster and turn off or reduce or increase the encounter rate is amazing and something that would really be nice to have in the BN games. the chip system in battle network is super cool though, such a unique and awesome combat system. personally i like SFs combat a lot too, it might seem a bit simpler though compared to the BN games. I think BN3, 5, and 6 are probably the best ones, but i have a soft spot for BN1 since it was my first battle network game that i played, however its missing a lot of improvements and additions to the combat later games made(internet is confusing to navigate, can only run from battle if you have a run chip in your folder and it happens to come up as one of the five chips you get at the start of the fight, etc.)


whoops that was meant to be a reply to Echelon V. Any favourite games or robot masters in the classic series?
09-01-2026, 06:43 AM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#92

【Suiisbestgirl】in post ID #1916
oooh i need to see X9! been wanting that ever since seeing X8s ending. I do think X5-8 are a lot weaker then X1-4(well outside of personally me liking X5 and 6 more than X3, but X7 was terrible and 8 [...]

You might be interested in this: https://sonicfangameshq.com/forums/showcase/mega-man-x8-16-bit.2184/

It redoes most of the levels to be more focused on platforming

Also I think some people have done their own mods to this game to put Zero and Axl back in

09-01-2026, 06:59 AM
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#93

Oh yeah ive heard of that, been meaning to try it but haven't gotten around to it yet. there are a lot of cool megaman fan games out there! i know there is also an nes style version of MM8 and i think 7 as well made by fans.

there was a nintendo direct today(or i guess yesterday now) honestly there wasn't much in the direct that interested me, but the new metroid looks awesome, that kinda carried the direct for me since I was hoping that we would see a sequel to metroid dread sooner then later. Also some footage of protoman in Megaman dual override, he looks great, its really cool that they are making his playstyle more distinct from megaman by having him use the shield in different ways, with the uppercut, throwing it, and dashing with it. actually it just occured to me, maybe it works kinda like Zero in the megaman x games? where instead of getting new weapons from robot masters, protoman gets new abilities that can be used with different directional inputs etc?

09-10-2026, 04:20 AM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#94

In addition to continuing Omori so I can return to reading Ellie's fic, I think I'm also going to make a thing out of October and November Spooky Season, and I'll finally play through some of the horror games I have (hopefully my internet speed comes out of the slump it's in so can re-install some of the big games at a pace more generous than 24+ hours)

09-30-2026, 05:09 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#95

Have fun! (Curious how far you are into Omori at this point?)

I'm not sure what happened to this, but for me it used to be sort of a Halloween tradition to sit down with whatever friend group I had at the time and play through Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Honestly still one of my favorites, even if it's been ages since we touched it. Technologically it's a bit primitive, but to me that just adds to the charm of it.

09-30-2026, 07:42 PM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#96

I got to the part where I fought and beat Princess Sweetheart.


My internet is still slow to install large games, but fortunately I have RE Remake installed already, so I'll finally play that.
10-01-2026, 06:57 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#97

【lonesomebro】in post ID #2043
I got to the part where I fought and beat Princess Sweetheart.

I freaking love her battle theme song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeljgyLR2D0

10-01-2026, 08:30 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#98

REmake is a 10/10 for me. Love it!

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
10-02-2026, 08:56 AM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#99

My internet speed is being far more agreeable today for some reason, so I was able to install REmake 2, Silent Hill 2 Remake, and Silent Hill F before it began slowing down again.

Between those games, Signalis and Crow Country on my Switch, and multiple other indie games with some kind of spookiness, my fall gaming plans should be set now.

(Still playing Omori as well, although I'd argue it's spookiness is too infrequent to fully belong in the same category, although knowing what I know about it's story, it will make an amusing companion to Silent Hill 2 Remake)


Speaking of Omori, my playthrough became considerably more easy-going once I figured out stockpiling bread via one of the protagonist's special moves.

I always have an issue in traditional-ish rpgs of wanting to hold onto items until I absolutely need them, so being able to make a stockpile of healing items via strategically timed murder was as relieving as it was hilarious.

10-03-2026, 11:29 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs

Great tastes @lonesomebro. I was hoping to play the Fatal Frame 2 remake sometime this season.

I'm playing Trails in the Sky SC remake right now. This is my second Trails game, as I played the first remake last year and loved it. Liking this one even more as most tend to say. I'm a big fan of the Ys series too. Falcom are good stuff.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
10-04-2026, 05:19 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 6 7 8 9 10
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools