This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Marking as NSFW (work in progress!)
Pages: « Previous
1 2
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#11

Testing to make sure I didn't straight-up break replying...

02-22-2026, 07:05 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#12

Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

Okay, that's SOME progress, at least the page doesn't blank out or submit now.

02-22-2026, 07:22 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#13

I'm going to give it a rest for tonight, but so far if you're specifically in the New Reply screen, you now have the option to mark an attachment as NSFW, and from that point forward it will show the click-to-view warning any time you insert it into the post.

Progress!

02-22-2026, 07:41 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#14

Actually, screw it, I figured if I wait until after work tomorrow, then I will have forgotten how this code works!
I am practically teaching myself web programming with this process here. I've done PHP before but never to this degree of complexity, especially when you include the scripts and form features.

But... I got it! I think!
It's a little clunky - there's no real indication you successfully pressed the button - but it works across all three composer windows that use the attachments feature.

With an attachment uploaded, just click Mark NSFW, and then any time the attachment appears, it should be hidden behind a click-to-view. This will also work if you use the nearby Insert Into Post button to place it where you wish in your text. If you preview the post or go back to edit, any attachments marked will have [Marked NSFW] displayed after their file name. Maybe we'll have that appear automatically when you click the button if I ever become proficient at jscript.

02-22-2026, 09:05 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#15

Testing 1 2 3 ... 

Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

Looks good! I just wonder if there's a way to mark the "Mark NSFW" button so you know it's been toggled? It doesn't animate or change. But I guess neither do other buttons.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-23-2026, 11:06 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#16

Yeah, I still need to figure that out. It'll take some jscript to make that work, which... I don't know much about lol

02-23-2026, 11:10 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#17

No biggie.

I hope others see the real vile NSFW pic I posted... evil grin

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-23-2026, 11:11 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#18

Truly disgusting!

02-23-2026, 11:14 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 2
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools