This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Inyouchuu Random Thoughts
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#21

Love it!

I do find it pretty interesting just how much of Inyouchuu is inspired or straight ripped from mythology and folklore. Speaking of which, the name Shiratori is an old traditional name that means "white bird" and specifically "swan," and I guarantee there's something else on this name-meanings page that will catch your eye!
https://japanese-names.info/last-name/shiratori/

The thing about the mythology also reminds me of an earlier discussion where I suggested this:

【Elliemechanical】in post ID #418
And I'll admit, I have thought "hey, what if there was a Celtic-culture equivalent to Inyouchuu...?"

Seems like a lot of possible sources of inspiration for fanmade monsters and bosses. Just take your favorite folklore creature, give it a name, and make it horny for teenagers, and bam - your very own Inyouchuu villain!

08-23-2026, 09:32 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#22

It essentially writes itself! I will definitely use this website for later projects. The research itself is fun and also gives some insight on certain characters. Also I think I caught what you were referencing, looks to be a funny coincidence on a surface level. Perhaps something relevant could arise when reading the actual tale.

08-23-2026, 10:14 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#23

Not real mythology or folklore lol, but I always think of the Nightmare on Elm Street series. How Freddy terrorizes people in their sleep, not totally unlike Nightmare and his illusions heh.

Gyuki is another one that's interesting to read about.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-24-2026, 09:31 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#24

It's kind of funny how many people draw that comparison. One of the readers on my current fic just said as much in a comment on the latest chapter:

【Blank64】
God I’d be so scared to go back to sleep, it’s like Freddy Krueger but somehow worse, don’t envy Aubrey
08-24-2026, 09:54 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#25

Any easy Nightmare fanfic idea, where the girls wake up preggers or whatnot from crazy nightmares that are somehow totally real in another realm.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-25-2026, 09:35 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools