This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Inyouchuu Random Thoughts
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Next »
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#11

Big difference between her video and mine, where the end credits of the game were accompanied by my own clap of joy from managing the good end on the first try. For sure the warnings need to be made clear, but ultimately the series is a very fun experience that knows its own absurdity yet still manages to throw in some consequences and emotional bits. It ought to be celebrated, as you said, rather than feared.

All right, I'll be playing around with this site a lot. Got some user experience ideas that I think are pretty cool, so we'll see where it goes and maybe a few more people will consider giving it another look.

05-08-2026, 03:24 PM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#12

Go figure, I looked at the price for Inyouchuu on JAST two days ago and went "better wait for a sale" and then the summer sale started today, so now I bought it.

06-24-2026, 09:24 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#13

Hope you enjoy! Big Grin

06-24-2026, 10:32 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#14

You made Mikoto happy.  Big Grin

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
06-24-2026, 10:59 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#15

I'm straight...
But such a visual freak at this point in life, I can appreciate and favor some nice cocks/stars in porn.

So I have to say, these cocks are SO amazing. 

Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

I do like to pretend maybe one of them is mine.  Tongue

I made this Photoshop of all three in the frame:

Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

Aojiru does it all for me folks. I need more uncensored to see the dicks too. I need more Aojiru blowjobs and DP/DAP. Maybe some naked Yamato.

Sui-happy
(just realized there's some Inyouchuu emoticons)

I've always liked Nightmare's cocks. I never really have that 'body swap' fantasy except when it comes to him. If I could be an Inyouchuu girl for the day and serve Nightmare... oh baby.

My gay post. LOL

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-02-2026, 08:23 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#16

I've been hearing that some biologists believe bisexuality is more of a default condition than an outlier when it comes to human attraction, and it's mainly our society that forces people to look at life through a "straight" lens. I don't know how accurate that is, but either way, there's no shame in liking what you like!

08-02-2026, 08:44 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#17

All genitalia is amazing. That's my outlook now.  Shy

This is probably the easiest sexual/hentai fanfic idea too. "The Day I Got Turned into a Cute Girl/Woman and was Trapped in Inyouchuu Land!" and could do first person haha. I'm sure authors do it a lot.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-02-2026, 09:02 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#18

Unironically, I was thinking a while back about what if there was an isekai where the protag is a girl who loved twisted eroge, then she finds herself thrown into the world of her favorite monster paradise and now lives in fear of getting a bad end.

08-02-2026, 09:45 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#19

An isekai I'd maybe watch! Tongue

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-02-2026, 12:12 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#20

It's kinda funny how straightforwardly Japanese the demons in Inyouchuu are, with the exception of Nightmare (European dream demon) and Incubus (Greco-Roman influences mixed with Christian mythology). Both first game characters btw. I just finished reading The Legend of Sleepy Hollow for the first time and I'm starting to imagine what more "exotic" Inyouchuu demons could be introduced...

CHRISTMAS INYOUCHUU STARRING KRAMPUS

08-23-2026, 08:02 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools