This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Inyouchuu Memes and Jokes
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#11

We need to see it uncensored in the later games now! Maybe he's got a nice big one. I'd hope so with Mikoto and company around.  Rolleyes

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-18-2026, 10:42 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#12

who's thirsty?

07-22-2026, 02:20 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#13

New Chunky flavor.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-22-2026, 06:20 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#14

I've been gradually uploading parts of the game OSTs to YouTube (on my new second channel for mainly this purpose). Primarily to link specific songs for Faraway Town Exorcism Record, but just generally to get it out there too.

Anyway, I decided to have a little bit of fun with the logo for Shin in particular in this music series, since it has the English translation. I'm sure we all know the logo to JAST's localization:

I did make a version that spells it the way I like...

But what fun could I possibly have with it beyond that?

Rearrange the letters for anagrams, of course.

My favorite so far:

I have additional ridiculous anagrams already lined up for more songs, so stay tuned for more silliness!

08-06-2026, 09:50 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#15

Tongue Funny stuff.

All in all, I'm still happy JAST went with "Inyochu" at least. That was probably the first spelling of it floating the web in the 2000's. It was typically that or Inyochuu, then eventually (the best I'd say) "Inyouchuu". 

But yeah then you got some of those other US releases of Etsu and the second Shoku OVA with the dumbest names ever. The Devil's Virgins, and Harem of the Hellspawn or something I can't even be bothered to remember. lmao, those publishers just made stuff up.

Anyways, I always love these kind of graphics you do, so I can slap them on my Photoshop creations and look semi official. lol

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-06-2026, 10:19 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#16

【EchelonV】in post ID #1756
I can slap them on my Photoshop creations and look semi official

And that first one is their actual logo ripped from the web site, so that should look even more official!

08-06-2026, 10:26 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#17

Another one for ya! This feels like a really weird fanfic prompt.

08-13-2026, 09:06 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#18

And I just bought Sonic Frontier's on sale... Tongue

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-14-2026, 11:27 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#19

Oh no, be careful or it'll turn you into Mikoto or something!

08-14-2026, 11:54 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#20

She'd be the girl to be! XD

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-15-2026, 06:31 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools