This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Merchandise! [NSFW]
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#21

Yep! But they're doing this maintanence walkthrough still far in advance... I still don't move until September! I'll probably put some stuff back up when they're done. lol

I just hid my dakimakura's (still covered) in my closet, somehow all four of them.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-24-2026, 02:37 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#22

Ohhh! I take it the maintenance guys don't seem like Inyouchuu fans. lol

07-24-2026, 02:43 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#23

Okay, the guy came, and didn't even really need to look in my bedroom.

Lol. Well... I'm moving soon anyways. History captured in my pictures. I'll put some stuff back up but the new Cave 3.0 will be later this year.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-24-2026, 03:18 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#24

Hah, oops. Well, I'm sure it'll be exciting to see what you create in your new space.

07-24-2026, 03:33 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#25

【EchelonV】in post ID #1621
[attachment=401]

An angel lost its wings today  Cry

07-24-2026, 03:40 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#26

【NotImportant】in post ID #1627
An angel lost its wings today  Cry

LOL

Well it's healed a bit. Lewd Phoenix Down cast.

I do have my new apartment picked out and my new bedroom will be even bigger! But I'm not sure it'll have four walls worth so it'll be different. I got some new poster ideas... not sure if I should order them now or after I move. lol

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-28-2026, 09:45 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#27

New posters turned out amazing!  Big Grin
Finally dared to get some Rinko and Ouka/Kikuka.  Tongue
Along with some gorgeous Fuka girls... and Gyuki and Mujyuurou about to have some fun with them.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-01-2026, 03:23 PM
Larvae: 150
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#28

I don't think I've seen the trio of girls anywhere. Who are they?

08-01-2026, 09:04 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#29

【EchelonV】in post ID #1656
LOL

My god how did I not even notice you have Inyouchuuverse up on your screen?

08-01-2026, 09:09 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#30

【Elliemechanical】in post ID #1697
My god how did I not even notice you have Inyouchuuverse up on your screen?

Cause' it blends in perfectly with its environment? Wink

【lonesomebro】in post ID #1696
I don't think I've seen the trio of girls anywhere. Who are they?
They're from https://vndb.org/v13835

If it means anything, I think it's the nastiest game Aojiru's ever done. I didn't bother playing it. No real monster/tentacle stuff, but other crazy disturbing fetishes.

As always though, the girls are hot. I like how the black haired two there almost look like Aojiru's Tifa. Rather unique "side" view of the girl on the left. Oh baby...

Here's a clean version:
Think I did a very subtle Photoshop to the girl on the right, then the tentacle placed in front of the center girl to hide that censorship. So it looks pretty slick.   Cool

The tentacle is from Mouryou no Nie, to be real specific. Another fun Photoshop collage.

The other Fuka girls, so maybe another poster someday if I want. lol

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
08-02-2026, 07:16 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools