This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Jul 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Jul 2026
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Jul 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Far from an introduction obviously, but I just changed my username to the same one I'm known for elsewhere. At this point, the name Elliemechanical is already somewhat associated with this series since I use it for my AO3 account... and of course have another related project cooking up in my head that'll pretty much make it clear. So I figured, why awkwardly just use my first name when I can stick with what's already unique?
Y'all are still welcome to call me Ellie in conversation if you wish, though. In related news, official server goblin @MineRat, my partner formerly known here as coveredLoki, is doing the same.
Now that being said... welcome, @galuf36 and @Yun, to our weird little corner of the internet!
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Looks like we have a new member!
Greetings, @salisy, and welcome to our little demon cave of delight!
Edit 9/13/26: Congratulations @salisy for being the first user profile officially banished to the depths of the flesh cave for being a spammer, actually.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
There is something I find immensely satisfying to have created a place that attracts fans away from Discord. Welcome @uwusaki, and I hope you enjoy our little community space!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)
