This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Video Games
Pages: « Previous
1 … 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next »
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#61

Hey, I think there might be a bug with your current avatar...

Hello

Also, uh, working on adding emotes here!

07-02-2026, 10:07 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#62

Waiting for someone to ID it... Big Grin

Looking forward to the kawaii emotes.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-02-2026, 09:56 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#63

Well, one of my all-time favorite ongoing OMORI fanfics, an epic tale in which Sunny and the gang effectively become demon hunters, just unapologetically dropped an absolutely-on-the-nose Inyouchuu reference. And I am freaking cheering for it!

07-07-2026, 09:13 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#64

What was it?

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-07-2026, 09:18 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#65

This is the fanfic. And if you're looking for the reference, jump to the latest chapter and CTRL-F for "horse". A few chapters ago, the writer introduced a character that sounded a lot like a certain girl we know... and it seems he's going all-in, haha.

07-07-2026, 09:21 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#66

Small world haha. Clearly this author knows some Inyouchuu.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-07-2026, 10:09 AM
Larvae: 150
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#67

Well now I've gotta play Omori so this fanfic makes enough sense for me.

07-07-2026, 10:13 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#68

It was an incredible experience for me, if a bit on the longer side (probably 20-24 hours for the main/good route). I suppose everyone's impression of it will be a little different, but for me the story was a nuclear gut punch that I still haven't forgotten five years later.

I will say, if the general concept sounds interesting enough to play - an RPG with a cute and playful exterior over a tale of fear, trauma, and guilt - then I would very very much suggest that you avoid looking up too much about it. There are certain MAJOR spoilers that you really have to experience first hand; one can probably still enjoy the game knowing them, but the discovery is second to none.

07-07-2026, 10:19 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#69

【EchelonV】in post ID #1497
Small world haha. Clearly this author knows some Inyouchuu.

He does! I was honestly amazed when I found that out last year, and he knows way more of it than I expected, too. I have a feeling it's increasingly on his mind now, maybe thanks to me sharing my fics with him including the current WIP Faraway Town Exorcism Record.

07-07-2026, 02:37 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#70

【lonesomebro】in post ID #1498
Well now I've gotta play Omori so this fanfic makes enough sense for me.

Now that I think of it, I suppose that's also a prerequisite for the full experience of my own upcoming fic. It has now passed 60K words and is mixing the lore of these two franchises surprisingly well.

07-09-2026, 11:53 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools