This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
I can dig into it and find out for sure, thought it was something like 1100px hard limit or something. If you like the feel of that one, I'll just copy that dimension directly.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Oh whoops, yeah I missed that edit. I think we can tweak that as well after I get the width figured out.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
PERFECT! I didn't think it'd change the vibe so well.
Now here's an interesting thing, either you edited the profile page too or this fixed it? There was a big bright white color on top that's gone now. Profile page looks normal. EDIT: Nevermind, still white... was I looking at something else or going crazy haha. Ah yeah, I was mixing that up with usercp.
Guess the only thing I can think of now is that black text in the quoted/box styled spoilers that's hard to read?
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Yeah, that part still needs an overhaul to bring it up to the standards I'm shooting for.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Played with a couple more things tonight. Bottom pagination on posts is now consistent width with the post messages, as well as the top header for posts, in horizontal mode. Also, next time you tag someone with @, their name will properly show up in your post with a link to their profile! @Ellie
I may consider adding some sort of notification thing in the future so you'll get some sort of notice on the front page if someone tags you in a post, but that'll probably be later down the road.
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)