This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Video Games
Pages: « Previous
1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#41

Pragmata is very good. Capcom is on a roll!

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-26-2026, 01:02 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#42

Yeah, I've heard nothing but praise for the game. I'm super excited since more DLC came out for Super Robot Wars. I'm already over 300 hours into the game and still not close to finishing it.

04-26-2026, 11:52 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#43

https://youtu.be/aEVsuBDJaB0 My favorite Vtuber Sinder got to do an official cover for a new gacha game.

04-30-2026, 12:04 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#44

Started up Persona 5...

My first Persona, but I'm a hardcore SMT fan so I'm coming at it with that lens. lol

So far I think I like it, but the story dumps are pretty long.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
05-06-2026, 12:06 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#45

I played a little of Persona 4 and seen some Let's Play and yeah that's about right.

05-06-2026, 12:15 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#46

(05-06-2026, 12:06 AM)EchelonV Wrote: Started up Persona 5...

My first Persona, but I'm a hardcore SMT fan so I'm coming at it with that lens. lol

So far I think I like it, but the story dumps are pretty long.


P5 tries hard to not repeat P4's long introduction, but all of those games past 2 are very story heavy. Hope you keep playing!

05-06-2026, 12:38 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#47

Yeah and I can love some story dumps (I'm a Xenogears lover haha). But this is a different context and setting, hmm. It does seem cool so far, but as I've always heard it is the total opposite of SMT which is basically pure dungeon crawling. I beat SMTV back to back twice for both campaigns and put an easy 115 hours into it straight.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
05-06-2026, 06:12 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#48

Mina the Hollower is greatness. New game from the Shovel Knight team finally!

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
06-16-2026, 10:41 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#49

I love Xenosaga. I could never get that far in Xenogears though.

06-17-2026, 12:41 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#50

It's so good!!! A bit clunky now for sure though.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
06-17-2026, 10:07 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools