This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Good Morning
Pages: « Previous
1 … 23 24 25 26 27 … 47
Next »
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/IEbsKs6IiUc?si=Ikz54BtQrTmWnqqo Here's the muppets singing a song about science,

06-09-2026, 11:11 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

Good morning everybody!

And I do mean EVERYBODY
I'M SORRY WHAT???

I have no idea what I just walked in on??

06-10-2026, 07:02 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/B-OhIgJAGOE?is=q1gQSlDVDM5GEOKh This is real dialogue from the original American dub of Dragonball Z.

06-10-2026, 11:40 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

Hahaha! That is hilarious. Can't say I understand the feeling though LOL

06-11-2026, 06:55 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/dWBgM0gctXA?is=6uUamBR1IzRXyayp Here's something about the new James Bond game.

06-12-2026, 12:18 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

I used to watch Yahtzee's videos all the time, years ago. So cool he's still got the same sort of energy to this day.
Also this made me laugh, among many other lines:

06-12-2026, 07:26 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

I was just rolling that he did a hat tip to James Bond Jr.

06-12-2026, 10:31 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/RWGqUHpU7t0?is=u4GfP_fxpEyaMq_Q This is about an old animation technique that we nlonger use and why.

06-13-2026, 12:45 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/R3yF3JVcoJ4?is=YlxCCjDmH6F468ng Here's a look at some terrible season one Star Trek TNG,

06-14-2026, 12:38 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

I can't remember if I've seen all of TNG or not, but I definitely should.

06-14-2026, 07:48 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 23 24 25 26 27 … 47
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools