This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Inyouchuu Lore Discussion
Pages: « Previous
1 … 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next »
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#81

【NotImportant】in post ID #1598
Something to do on my day off! I will do a run through of Goku and get back to you.

You're awesome. I think we're all curious!

07-21-2026, 02:38 PM
Larvae: 151
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#82

【NotImportant】in post ID #1598
Something to do on my day off! I will do a run through of Goku and get back to you.

I also appreciate this!

07-21-2026, 08:48 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#83

I wager it's one of the most dense and plot heavy installments. Plus the twins expansion sheds light on their backstories, and the whole White Cat Brigade sidestory is like another game itself, though that and the Ai/Aki (the redhead sisters) stuff is what's sadly left unfinished.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
07-21-2026, 09:54 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#84

It turns out that Goku is incredibly dense! I'm also recording everything in a google doc (a nasty transcript/summary hybrid) with some notes, so its taking even longer. It turns out that I forgot just how much happens in this one. I apologize for how long this may take. Angel

My first real "update" will be after I clear the first main route (bad ends included)

07-22-2026, 03:30 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#85

Yep, you're officially going to be one of the fandom's heroes for that. Thank you so much!

I guess you could say you will be VeryImportant now.

07-22-2026, 07:12 AM
Larvae: 151
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#86

I suppose for the time being I can read the translation of the Inyouchuu Kyou light novel
I know from looking at the art for it that Rinko is included, unlike how Kikua and Ouka were excised from the Shoku light novel

Also, I recently re-watched the original Inyouchuu OVAs, and I hadn't realized before playing the remake of the first game how the plot was just non-existant in the adaptation.
It's just "Sui gets rescued at night by Mikoto, they're joined by Yamato to check the school's pool, tentacles appear and all of them are dragged into Nightmare's bio-cave where the girls are tentacle raped and Yamato is NTR'd so hard he melts into a pile of goo"
Takeru doesn't even exist!
While I'm sure the Shoku and Etsu OVAs also leave lots of the games out, at least they have a premise they set up first before the bad end routes begin.

07-22-2026, 11:29 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#87

【lonesomebro】in post ID #1607
the plot was just non-existant in the adaptation.

Right? Honestly, what I remembered about the OVA sort of affected my expectations about what was going to happen in the remake. In the sense of "Oh, wait, they're in the pool room at night... any moment now we'll have to make a choice that'll keep Mikoto from getting captured!" ... and that never actually happened. Though I would note that the context it does give us seems to imply that Sui was sitting in the hallway intentionally to bait the monster, already working together with the Black Cats to try and take it down. Example being her apologizing for being "too slow."

And yes, the lack of Takeru in a story that hinges entirely upon Takeru is a pretty significant oversight!

07-22-2026, 11:55 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#88

I'M STILL ALIVE GUYS. Enclosed here is a google doc containing all of my notes as i go through inyouchuu goku. This has been in the back of my mind for a while, so I'm sorry that it has taken so long. Right now i have only done up to Takeru's story so i could answer lonesome's question. I have separated everything into sections, however the first tab details the exact order I'm going through the game in. Please excuse any grammatical errors and let me know if you have any questions or if there are any confusing typos, which is almost a guarantee since I usually write these late at night.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15aus9RPvozGCMcbclF8abQlZcOfLzE9-tsmD7W5NAZo/edit?usp=sharing


Also please recommend any additions to the document. Context pics, elaboration, ect. Ideally, I want this to be something a little more coherent lol. Especially if a) it never gets localized. and b) Goku gets harder to both purchase/run

(07-21-2026, 10:42 AM)lonesomebro Wrote: In particular, I looked at the CGs for it and there's two I'm wondering about the context of: one is Takeru with twin babies, and the other is Mikoto with a pink-haired baby.

Are these meant to be endings? Visions? I'm especially cuti


To answer the Takeru question first:
 deep inhale

08-02-2026, 07:16 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#89

AWESOOOOME!

Holy crap, that's already so much lore we didn't know. Thank you so much, and I'm sure the rest of the community will appreciate it too! And my god. What a twist to everything I was expecting about these characters. Takeru has kids now!? With Yamato!? I may have to go through and tweak a couple things in my current fanfic that relate to the Black Cats' backstory. Luckily I haven't reached the point of uploading those chapters yet.

Loved the little comments you threw in there... and of course the Sprite. I'm definitely going to push for having a proper fan translation of as much of the series as possible, since as you said it's very inaccessible for English fans. Having this game "playable" here on this site in pseudo-VN form would be awesome. To answer the question, if you wanted to do screenshots of each scene to at least visualize things, I could see that being useful.

Your legacy quote/spoiler tags reminded me to ask, are you seeing any major usability issues with the updated site theme that are keeping you from switching over? I thought I remembered you mentioning you had some trouble with it before or maybe it just wasn't finished enough.

08-02-2026, 09:21 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#90

To be honest, I forgot that replies and quotes were updated. So I’m just doing stuff wrong lol

08-02-2026, 10:05 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools