OH my god I forgot to link the last chapter again.
So, have a double feature starting from 10!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/89095981/chapters/246011441
OH my god I forgot to link the last chapter again.
So, have a double feature starting from 10!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/89095981/chapters/246011441
So I guess I haven't been posting chapter links for a bit (up to 13 now) BUT...
WE HAVE COVER ART!
Figured I'd post this here and not in the fanart thread, since this is mostly OMORI with only the background aesthetic pulled from Inyouchuu, but I think it turned out pretty dang good and should be a nice visual for those trying to imagine Chapters 16 through 18.
I would like to inform you all that Chapter 21 will contain the phrase "the forbidden alfredo sauce".
Chapter 15 is up, in which Mikoto has a strongly-worded debate with a certain living donut.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/89095981/chapters/248287996
Been working through the game slowley, there needs to
Be more official art or more fanart of the real world characters.
Honestly there's toooons of fanart (RW included) with a bit of searching. Quite a few creative people have discovered it in the nearly six years it's been out.
It's popular on Pixiv too, with plenty of gems to find. SFW and otherwise lol
The Faraway friends are in the flesh dimension.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/89095981/chapters/249293081
What could possibly go wrong?
Remember when I was talking about how to be subtle about femboy tentacle rape? Not saying that's relevant to this specific chapter or anything buuuuut...
Now, granted, y'all know my fics don't really get graphic (the thing that Inyouchuu does best) but still, there are a few things in this very dark chapter that will at least activate the neurons!
...Or the tear ducts. There's trauma from both sides of the crossover in this one.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/89095981/chapters/249787901
(If this story ends up inspiring someone to draw Aubrey/Mari/Basil x Tentacles, I will admittedly call that success!)
Well, we had the purple dream friends vs Nightmare back in Chapter 2... but after everything that's happened, it's time for a rematch. Chapter 18 going up Tuesday!
Click to Toggle Spoiler