This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Fanart Thread!
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#51

【Elliemechanical】in post ID #1944
Aww crud, not one of the ones I use regularly...

ah it probably does. what is the quick mask feature? its different then creating a regular mask? given ive been drawing digitally for awhile now there are a lot of tools i should probably learn how to use more effectively, but usually if i don't know what something is i just avoid using it haha. ill look at it later when I get a chance and see if I can use it to quickly make censored versions of some of my other drawings, bit of a pain but at least pixiv said my censoring of the twinkle girl drawing was fine and I could unprivate it again.

09-09-2026, 01:29 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#52

Commission artist Mai-sensei (maisart.bsky.social as well as https://www.patreon.com/Mai_Arts) was going through a rough financial patch recently, so I reached out with an offer: The canon scene of a flirty Takeru and a flustered Sui in the classroom where they met!

Her commission sheet asks that customers not request "disturbing" content, so I checked with her first on whether she was okay with drawing this SFW scene of an otherwise extreme series, as well as whether she was comfortable having her name attached to it when I shared it. As you can probably tell from this post, both were fine.

So have some wholesome Takeru x Sui!

09-28-2026, 08:13 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#53

【Suiisbestgirl】in post ID #1954
ah it probably does. what is the quick mask feature? its different then creating a regular mask? given ive been drawing digitally for awhile now there are a lot of tools i should probably learn how to [...]

I am so sorry, I completely forgot to answer this. Looks like CSP does indeed have a Quick Mask feature. The bottom of this page describes how to use it:
https://help.clip-studio.com/en-us/manual_en/330_selection/Advanced_Selection_Functions.htm

09-28-2026, 08:18 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#54

Adorable Takeru x Sui.

Takeru-chichi

I hope it helps Mai_Arts relax some.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
09-28-2026, 08:20 PM
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#55

【Elliemechanical】in post ID #2030
Commission artist Mai-sensei (maisart.bsky.social as well as https://www.patreon.com/Mai_Arts) was going through a rough financial patch recently, so I reached out with an offer: The canon scene of a [...]

this is amazing! they both look so cute here! Love the way Takeru looks in that suit too!

09-30-2026, 03:36 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools