This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Ellie's Oddly Wholesome Fics
Pages: « Previous
1 … 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next »
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#41

Oh yeah, most definitely. For several reasons!

I will say that it's probably around chapter 7 that I'd start getting nervous about canon spoilers. If you want to hold off reading at that point, I wouldn't blame you at all.

08-14-2026, 11:54 AM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#42

Congratulations Aubrey, it's a thing!

08-15-2026, 04:34 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#43

Hahaha, yes indeed.
I'm realizing that the very first chapter, uh... kinda spoiled something about Aubrey and the photo album... but at least that's not one of the major ones.

08-15-2026, 07:25 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#44

Today on the exorcism record of the defiled town, Aubrey and her friends seek out answers. And things are about to get interesting.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/89095981/chapters/241333611

Decided to post this one early, since at this point we're fully prewritten through Chapter 18. Honestly, I think I could be uploading a lot faster. Not much left to write.

08-18-2026, 03:01 PM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#45

I suppose you could, whatever feels comfortable.

I admire your effort to write out the dial-up noise of old internet stuff.

08-18-2026, 08:42 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#46

Appreciated! Hey, it's an Inyouchuu fic, so I had to add some bizarrely-spelled phonetic sound effects somewhere. (Nobody said it had to be in sex scenes lol)

08-18-2026, 08:45 PM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#47

Aubrey's kid is very well behaved (in the sense that it didn't immediately try to maim everybody else).

08-18-2026, 08:51 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#48

There is indeed canon precedent for allyship between humans and demonic creatures. Who knows what will come of this!

08-18-2026, 09:02 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#49

Chapter 5 has been birthed!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/89095981/chapters/241754251

Contact has been made with the Black Cats at last, and the weirdness has only just begun.

08-21-2026, 08:24 AM
Larvae: 149
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
【lonesomebro】
Member
#50

Aubrey's kid continues with the good behavior. I'm beginning to doubt their demon bug credentials (maybe it smelled the rabbit and decided it wouldn't like the taste)

This may be the one time that having a sleepover in the middle of a cemetery might improve the chances of survival in a horror story.

08-23-2026, 04:50 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools