This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Conventions
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#31

(04-26-2026, 03:41 PM)Ellie Wrote: Holy crap, guys. I met a fellow Inyouchuu fan, and specifically another pinball homebrewer too!

[Image: Zg.gif]
[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-26-2026, 03:58 PM
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#32

(04-26-2026, 03:41 PM)Ellie Wrote: Holy crap, guys. I met a fellow Inyouchuu fan, and specifically another pinball homebrewer too!

woah, what on earth are the chances of that???
04-26-2026, 04:20 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#33

I'm hoping Ellie had a business card for the forum. Big Grin

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-26-2026, 04:45 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#34

I most definitely shared a link. Maybe we'll have a new member here soon!

04-26-2026, 05:22 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#35

【Suiisbestgirl】in post ID #867
woah, what on earth are the chances of that???

Right?? I was super excited when I found out.

04-26-2026, 05:24 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#36

I am so dumb LMAO. I met two specific new people in the homebrew pinball area, and last night I realized I was talking about the wrong person. The fan I met was from the retro console room, not a pinball maker, though she does think pinball is awesome too.

That could've definitely led to a very awkward conversation with the original person I was thinking of, who is probably not a bug sex fan.

Anyway, the good news still stands regardless, and I hope we gain a new member here.

04-27-2026, 08:01 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#37

Funny mix up. Tongue

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-27-2026, 09:42 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#38

All right, after a long day of rest that isn't over yet, I just wanted to share to everyone that my current WIP homebrew pinball freaking won Best in Show under the New Creations category. I was so freaking shocked when they handed me the award - I've been busy the past year and the machine basically hasn't changed since last show, but apparently people still enjoyed it enough to give it some love. One of several things that really made my Sunday, another being somebody recognizing me from my YouTube channel.

Oh, and I get the feeling a fellow builder thinks my character Yumi is hot.

04-27-2026, 07:01 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#39

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-27-2026, 08:13 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#40

Sounds like nothing but wins for an awesome vacation!

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-27-2026, 08:32 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools