This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Movies
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 … 12
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#21

I like The Running Man haha. But yeah I am a sucker for the 80's action flicks.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-24-2026, 12:24 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#22

As an eighties action flick, it is pretty good. My problems are because I love the book it's based on. I have problems with the new version last year for similar reasons, but they do use arnold bucks...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDG8YPU8htTTlCvT5hoX5...VgkEHAZA&s]
02-24-2026, 12:42 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#23

Rolleyes Good stuff haha.

Didn't know there was a book.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-24-2026, 12:59 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#24

Tonight's movie will be....Rush Hour 1!

and i will be drinking, i assume its one of those movies


(02-24-2026, 12:59 AM)EchelonV Wrote: Rolleyes Good stuff haha.

Didn't know there was a book.


Wait until you see who wrote it lol

02-24-2026, 09:18 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#25

WTF, Stephen King? I had no idea haha.

Rush Hour haha, haven't seen those in a minute. Fun times.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-24-2026, 09:47 PM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#26

Rush Hour rules, I think got see the third one in theaters even. Tonight's movie is Mad Max, my buddies want to through all 4 movies. So we start at the top. Fun fact, Mad Max helped inspire Power Rangers RPM, the post apocalyptic season. Yes, there is a season of Power Rangers that opens with the bad guy having already wiped out most of humanity.

03-08-2026, 07:59 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#27

I wasn't too big on the first Mad Max, it's pretty low key haha. But 2 is campy and fun. I didn't mind Thunderdome either, even if that one is a bit cheesier and kid friendly. Cool series overall.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-08-2026, 08:25 PM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#28

I didn't car for the first Mad Max the first time I watched it, but watching it again I'm actually pretty impressed with it from just a technically film making stand point. It's so well made, especially when think about how low the budget was.

03-08-2026, 08:46 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#29

(02-21-2026, 10:50 PM)EchelonV Wrote: Love Space Balls. lol

All right, I thought of this a while ago and forgot to say anything, so here. Hope you get a laugh from this one!
Quote:N: So, Mikoto... at last, I have you in my clutches - to have my way with you, the way I want to!
M: Ahh~ No, please, leave me alone~!
N: No, you are mine!
Y: Not so fast, Nightmare!
N: Yamato!
Y: Yes, it's me! I'm here to save my girlfriend! Hiya, honey!
N: Now you are going to DIE! Pssgh!
Y: Aaagh, augh... uhhh!
N: Now, Mikoto, at last we are alone!
M: Aah, no, I hate you I hate you I hate you leave me alone! Yet... I find you strangely attractive~
N: Of course you do! Demon hunters are often attracted to monsters and power, and I am both, and you know it!
M: Ah, leave me alone!
N: No, kiss me!
M: Aah!
N: Ahh!
M: No!
N: Yes!
M: No!
N: Yes!
M: Ahh! Yes!
N: Haahhh...
M: Aahn~~ your horn is so big~

Meioki barges in
Meioki: Lord Nightmare!
Nightmare: hides his TinkerBell action figures WHAT!??
Meioki: You're needed at the summoning, sir!
Nightmare: KNOCK ON MY DOOR! Knock next time!
Meioki: Yes sir!
Nightmare: Did you see anything!?
Meioki: No sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!
Nightmare: GOOD!!

03-09-2026, 08:38 PM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#30

That is perfection and I LOVE IT.

03-09-2026, 09:03 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 … 12
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools