This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Good Morning
Pages: « Previous
1 … 24 25 26 27 28 … 47
Next »
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

I'd have to look up which one, but there is an episode that is about trans rights. It was my first exposure to the subject. Most of it went over my head and I actually thought the ep was kind of boring because I was 6 maybe 7. But it stuck with me, it has a sad ending, but a good moral.

06-14-2026, 08:38 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

That's very interesting. That episode must have somehow gone over my head. It's interesting how much Star Trek explored topics that others wouldn't touch.

06-14-2026, 09:24 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/DtrJwLfNQPs?is=wNKX9nLoBSr2JlHL Here's a song about Giant Mutant Chickens who do good deeds.

06-15-2026, 12:13 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

It's catchy!
I swear I remember this guy from ages ago, although I can't remember what songs I might have heard back then.

06-15-2026, 07:17 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtube.com/shorts/jrE33o1sS6I?si=jpTQsF8ueZP_haUE  Here's a video about a man critiquing another man's attempt to buy a steak. It takes an odd turn to middle earth

06-16-2026, 12:24 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

I will keep that advice in mind in case I ever hypothetically decide to cook a steak!

06-16-2026, 07:11 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/i5pb8a6SrLA?si=LNyasDLSg2FAFcTN Here's a look at the rules for polite movie going, that goes off the rails.

06-17-2026, 12:45 AM
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member

(06-17-2026, 12:45 AM)TamazingRandom Wrote: https://youtu.be/i5pb8a6SrLA?si=LNyasDLSg2FAFcTN Here's a look at the rules for polite movie going, that goes off the rails.

love how it becomes a metal song XD
06-17-2026, 04:26 AM
Larvae: 464
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/CrJAFdYLn2I?si=FUiJ8AgIpv_nAYWU Here's an epic battle from Mel Brook's Robinhood movie.

06-18-2026, 01:03 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

"In real life, I'm very big."
"...I'll take your word for it!"

06-18-2026, 06:57 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 24 25 26 27 28 … 47
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools