I think I'm gonna salvage some of what I've written for new chapters in my fic for a re-written last act of the current chapter to wrap up the story in a standard Inyouchuu bad end (well, "bad" end in the way the OVAs end where the implication is that girls will be demon slaves forever as opposed to the games that make clear the demon breeding only lasts for a little while before they get messily eaten).
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
"bad" end in the way the OVAs end where the implication is that girls will be demon slaves forever as opposed to the games that make clear the demon breeding only lasts for a little while before they get messily eaten
To each their own preferences, of course, but I'll have to say I prefer the OVA method!
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
Link to my re-edited fic: https://archiveofourown.org/works/93988546
Just a one-shot now, nothing more complicated than a sword-wielding heroine getting a classic bad end (well that and having a mini plot in the last part about a really tangential Muramasa character because writing Otae was easier than finding different ways to refer to a nameless woman whose main trait is being thicc)
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Hey, sometimes just ending it as a one-shot is the best way to go about it. That way you aren't getting bound to that self-imposed responsibility to add more.
(Though, maybe I'd suggest just editing the text and meta info, rather than deleting and re-uploading, if it's still basically the same story? If you delete it, then anybody who has bookmarked it will lose the link.)
Fertilizations: 1
Joined: Jun 2026
I know, but I was worried about messing up something when moving the new version of the story into the old version.
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)