This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Okay, that's SOME progress, at least the page doesn't blank out or submit now.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
I'm going to give it a rest for tonight, but so far if you're specifically in the New Reply screen, you now have the option to mark an attachment as NSFW, and from that point forward it will show the click-to-view warning any time you insert it into the post.
Progress!
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Actually, screw it, I figured if I wait until after work tomorrow, then I will have forgotten how this code works!
I am practically teaching myself web programming with this process here. I've done PHP before but never to this degree of complexity, especially when you include the scripts and form features.
But... I got it! I think!
It's a little clunky - there's no real indication you successfully pressed the button - but it works across all three composer windows that use the attachments feature.
With an attachment uploaded, just click Mark NSFW, and then any time the attachment appears, it should be hidden behind a click-to-view. This will also work if you use the nearby Insert Into Post button to place it where you wish in your text. If you preview the post or go back to edit, any attachments marked will have [Marked NSFW] displayed after their file name. Maybe we'll have that appear automatically when you click the button if I ever become proficient at jscript.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Yeah, I still need to figure that out. It'll take some jscript to make that work, which... I don't know much about lol
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)
Spoiler